Visit Urjanet at EnergySMART 2016
In today’s landscape a winning energy management strategy is key for any successful enterprise. As part of our continued commitment to innovative solutions Urjanet is sponsoring this week’s EnergySMART Conference in Greater Washington, DC.
The energy management landscape is in a period of rapid change—an unprecedented pivot—for both enterprises and utilities. EnergySMART 2016 is about charting that change, and getting ahead of it. We’re excited for three days of keynotes from the best in the business, smaller sessions tailored to our needs, and unparalleled networking with everyone in the industry. EnergySMART 2016 will be packed full of cutting-edge knowledge on how energy intelligence is reshaping the way we use energy, as well as best practices to turn energy management into a competitive advantage.
Taking center stage at this year’s event will be:
- General Colin L Powell, USA (Ret.), one of the most influential figures in 21st century global politics, and strategic advisor on energy technology for venture capital firm Kleiner Perkins.
- Daniel Pink, international bestselling author of Drive: The Surprising Truth of What Motivates Us and leading thinker on the evolution of the business world.
- Andrew Winston, author of three books on energy and the enterprise including Green to Gold, the decade’s best-selling book on sustainable business.
In addition to these and many other inspirational and informative speakers, one thousand energy decision makers and experts—from organizations like General Motors Corporation, Johnson & Johnson Services, Lockheed Martin Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, McCormick & Company Inc., Boston Properties Inc., National Aeronautics and Space Administration, Time Warner Cable Enterprises, U.S. Postal Service, and Goldman Sachs Group Inc.— will be in attendance, making EnergySMART 2016 the ideal place to learn how your most successful peers are tackling the challenges of today’s shifting energy management landscape.
Visit Urjanet at Booth #1 this Monday through Wednesday (April 4-6, 2016) or use #EnergySMART16 to follow the action on Twitter and other social media!
To learn how Urjanet’s Utility Data Platform empowers energy managers, download our Solutions Sheet: Utility Data for Energy Management and Procurement. And if you’re ready to start leveraging your utility data with Urjanet, contact us today.
- What Is OCR?
- Creating a Big Energy Data Strategy for Your Business: Part 1
- Beyond The Bill: Refining Your Energy Management Program with Interval Data
If you like what you’re reading, why not subscribe?
About Urjanet Inc
Urjanet, the global leader in utility data aggregation, simplifies how organizations access and use utility data, enabling them to focus on their business. Our technology collects, processes, and delivers data from over 6,500 electric, natural gas, water, waste, telecom, and cable utilities worldwide.