Urjanet – We’re Hiring!
Urjanet is hiring! We’re growing fast, making a difference and looking for talented and passionate individuals to help us deliver the utility leading companies and organization rely on to reduce their energy cost and carbon emissions.
We’re looking for more than just qualified candidates for jobs. We’re looking for people who thrive in a company culture where your potential is limited only by your talents and ambitions, and having fun
is part of your job.
As a member of our high-impact team, you’ll be surrounded by individuals who share a passion for winning, foster innovation and encourage agile minds to flourish.
Why Join Urjanet?
- Be part of something that matters. Participate in building a highly valuable, clean-tech business that helps companies and organization make smarter, more-profitable and eco-friendly energy decisions.
- It’s more than a workplace. Urjanet isn’t just a place where you go to work. It’s a place where smart, collaborative, and ambitious people challenge each other every day to do their best work and solve big energy problems.
- Culture built on mutual respect. At Urjanet, you’ll be more than an employee. You’ll be a valued and respected member of a close-knit team where your contributions are recognized, appreciated and celebrated.
- We love to have fun. We know how important it is to enjoy what you do and where you work. So, we pride ourselves on having fun and celebrating successes with fun events like Meatball Mondays and Food Truck Fridays.
We’re also hiring for interns. Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How Blockchain Technology is Changing the Energy Market
- A Day in the Life of an Energy Manager
- GDPR’s Resounding Impacts on Identity Verification
If you like what you’re reading, why not subscribe?
About Urjanet Inc
Urjanet, the global leader in utility data aggregation, simplifies how organizations access and use utility data, enabling them to focus on their business. Our technology collects, processes, and delivers data from over 6,500 electric, natural gas, water, waste, telecom, and cable utilities worldwide.