How UPS Uses Big Data to Reduce Energy Costs
In our webinar “How UPS Uses Data to Reduce Energy Costs”, Energy Program Manager Bill Moir discusses how UPS use Big Data to make smarter energy decisions. Moir uses real-life examples to show how his team used Urjanet’s utility bill data to reduce energy costs and carbon emissions. Additionally, our panelist sheds light on:
- The importance of understanding utility tariffs and usage profiles
- Past vs. present day energy management practices
- Identifying and recovering from mistakes by utilities
The video case study can be viewed below. Urjanet’s Big Energy Data resources highlight the importance of data for making smarter, more profitable, and eco-friendly energy decisions.
- Testimonial: Goby Turns Big Data into Big Opportunities
- Measurabl, Urjanet Partner on Big Data for Sustainability Reporting
- Webinar: 5 Ways to Ensure Data Quality for Sustainability Reporting
If you like what you’re reading, why not subscribe?
About Urjanet Inc
Urjanet, the global leader in utility data aggregation, simplifies how organizations access and use utility data, enabling them to focus on their business. Our technology collects, processes, and delivers data from over 6,500 electric, natural gas, water, waste, telecom, and cable utilities worldwide.