SlideShare: Who’s Who? Identity Verification in a Digital World
Is your business prepared to stay one step ahead of evolving fraud methods? With more than 4.2 billion data records stolen in 2016, it’s time for businesses to become vigilant in staying up to date with fraudulent tactics and how to combat them. Click through this SlideShare to learn about:
- How fraud tactics have incited an intense battle for secure digital identity verification
- The effectiveness of new ID verification methods in a digitally-driven landscape
- Big bets now and in the future that aim to end the battle of fraud once and for all
Want to dive deeper into this topic? Check out the full eBook here.
- Webinar Recap: Secure ID Verification in a Digital World
- Direct-From-Source Data Tightens Security and Compliance for Online Gambling ID Verification
- GDPR’s Resounding Impacts on Identity Verification
If you like what you’re reading, why not subscribe?
About Amy Hou
Amy Hou is a Marketing Manager at Urjanet, overseeing content and communications. She enjoys writing about the latest industry updates in sustainability, energy efficiency, and data innovation.