Are you an organized, detail-oriented and driven Project Coordinator who thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative and fun environment? Are you passionate about delivering value to clients by helping them accomplish their business objectives? Are you looking for an opportunity to be part of something big — something that matters? If so, please continue reading.
We’re seeking motivated, high-energy, hands-on project coordinators to join our growing implementation team and manage Big Energy Data projects that enable large organization to reduce energy cost and carbon emissions.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-2 years of professional service, solution implementation and/or technical support experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint & Word)
- Adapt to fast paced work environments and priorities
- Documented success leading projects with minimal direction and guidance
- Experience in data management or energy industry a plus
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensure the success of customer implementation, professional service, & internal projects
- Lead best practices for project management including:
- Planning – Gathering requirements, roles & responsibilities, sales support
- Executing – Ensuring work is performed in accordance of schedules, leading recurring conference calls, organizing meetings
- Monitoring & Controlling – Facilitating the resolution of issues, ensuring turnaround times of support are meeting SLAs within customer contract, & manage escalations
- Closure – Receive customer sign-off, achieve referable customer satisfaction, document lessons learned, & celebrate success
- Facilitate source causal analysis for incident reports and identify continuous improvement opportunities in areas of people, tools, and/or process changes
- Identify reporting requirements to support monitoring SLAs within customer contracts
- Support sales by providing key project management support including presentation of implementation process, change/process management for custom requests, drafting statement of works, & other miscellaneous support
- Support product & development by identifying key product changes to improve process efficiency, project performance, & clear written requests from customers
- Coordinate with Urjanet’s Chennai, India, team to ensure data deliveries are on schedule, meeting quality standards, and SLAs are met
- Develop, maintain, & improve processes surrounding customer acceptance of Urjanet data delivered
- Help meet customer satisfaction & implementation goals for all customers as a team
- Create/update internal & external documentation to help support all customer processes
- Support ongoing plan to delegate Atlanta support operations tasks to India as the company grows
This candidate must be energetic, highly motivated, and possess ability to learn quickly in fast paced environment.
Opportunities for fast advancement include project management, account management, tier 2 support, &/or sales engineering.