Are you passionate about taking a brand to the next level through engaging design and thought-provoking content? Do you love to drive leads via events, web, social, and PR? We’re looking for a smart, high-energy, and self-motivated marketing associate to join our high-performance marketing team. You’ll play a key role in fueling Urjanet’s rapid growth through brand awareness initiatives that reach prospective buyers, convince them of the value of our services, and convert them to leads. This Atlanta-based position will report to our Marketing Director and work closely with members of the marketing, sales, and leadership team.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Have a bachelor’s degree.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, and collaborative environment in which smart and ambitious people challenge each other every day to do their best work and solve big problems.
- Have 1 – 3 years of marketing communications or related experience (internships count).
- Like telling stories and get a kick out of getting people to that big aha! moment when they understand how our products can make their lives easier.
- Are computer literate (working knowledge of word processing, PowerPoint, Excel). Proficiency in Adobe InDesign and Photoshop highly desired.
- Possess excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- Can think on your feet, learn quickly, and when things change, you roll with it.
- Have the ability to communicate in a professional manner with press and community contacts.
- Have the ability to work well independently, and within a team.
- Knowledge of HTML, website content management, and graphic design a plus.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Update and maintain Urjanet’s social media presence
- Monitor, post, schedule, and report LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook updates
- Assist with management of PR efforts and work closely with our PR agency
- Plan, write, and place contributed articles, blog posts, and other content
- Draft, distribute, and pitch news releases, media alerts, and other stories
- Assist with management of editorial calendars
- Create marketing and promotional materials, both print and digital
- Maintain a calendar of relevant awards and coordinate submission process
- Assist with coordination of analyst relations efforts
- Regularly update websites
- Measure success of various marketing campaigns
- Plan, coordinate, schedule, and help execute events
- Promote uniformity and consistency of brand
- Coordinate conferences, trade shows, and press interviews
- Prepare agendas and conduct research
- Collaborate with staff on new ideas, directions, and tools for marketing and communications
- Other duties as assigned
To land this gig, you must be persistent, passionate about marketing and sales, like being part of a hard-working and fun-loving team, and have some sales and/or marketing experience. Internships, volunteer work, summer jobs and part-time work count.