Make Better Decisions With Better Data
In an era where businesses are facing increasing energy costs, tightening corporate budgets, new regulations and the threat of increased carbon emission related expenditure, companies are constantly looking for low risk, cost-effective ways to decrease their operational costs and improve their financial performance. With the threat of increasing energy costs in particular, such an opportunity that is gaining increased traction amongst companies and policy makers alike is investments in energy efficiency projects.
Every extra kilowatt of energy consumed means more cost and more carbon emissions. With ever increasing energy prices and stricter environmental legislation, businesses need to get smart on energy consumption or risk harming their revenues – and their reputation.
For a real reduction in consumption you need accurate data to measure, monitor and manage consumption across every site, every facility and every building.
Urjanet’s solution taps into your existing utility accounts. From buildings and facilities, to heating and lighting, Urjanet provides the insight needed to make more informed decisions about energy usage.
Traditionally organizations have stored energy data within individual, “siloed” repositories linked to specific software packages that allows users to access, process and analyze the data. By taking a more proactive and centralized approach to energy data management, organizations are able to:
- Plan for and negotiate better utility rates and tariffs
- Budget and forecast utility spend
- Pay utility bills, manage cash flow and avoid late fees
- Bring down energy and resource costs and consumption
- Meet their carbon reduction and sustainability goals
- Meet regulatory obligations around energy use and emissions
- Immediately spot energy use anomalies and hotspots before they impact business operations